2011年5月28日星期六

I don't want to see you

Time: 2011-02-23 source: unknown author: romance novel dot hit:

SI Tong wore evening dress Ze sent the rain to attend the anniversary party, just into the Auditorium, rain Ze came up and said: "tonight you really beautiful, this dress is for you, I must ask you first dance. "SI Tong some shy smile with braces sits to the side. When a beautiful girl dressed in a gold dress come to SI Tong next to say: "your dress is really nice. "" Thank you, "SI Tong courtesy of a head. "Such an expensive clothes: you certainly can't afford to buy sth You clothes are mine, is rain Ze sent me last year. "Beautiful girls eyes stare wide and looks a bit scary.
Strong self-esteem so she ran out. Ze sees the rain, I do not know what had happened. "Balls to start, do you go? "Rain Ze rush catch up. "Let me go, you can play really good! "SI Tong nagarno rain Ze hands at once. "What's the matter? "Rain Ze some bizarre. "Do not play it, be the children of the rich family laughed at you, you're so happy? "SI Tong cried and cried. "What has happened to you in the end, I could not understand what you said? "Rain Chak also has some control. "Dress me dress sth" SI Tong gas almost pulled off its clothes. "What has happened to dress you wear, Nice, can you say clearly? "Rain-Ze is also urgent. "Why, why, you something others don't, and then send me? "" Me "Ze flicker for a moment the rain," is not as you think, you listen to me. "" I don't want to hear anything sth You go away! Going soon! I don't want to see you! ”
From that day the rain Ze never appears. He walked lightly, just take the sky of stars and bright moonlight, leaving her only the tall, straight back. In this way, they lost contact, later heard from friends that he has gone abroad.
Five years later, thinking Tong became a university teacher. While rain Ze, United Kingdom at the University of Birmingham graduates. That night five years ago, let pique to drive home, he lost his left arm, was home to United Kingdom to treat. Five years ago he had never forgotten his day SI Tong, wound up after his strenuous study, vowed to make his thinking Tong is no longer any harm.
Today's SI-Tong's birthday. SI Tong pass a restaurant door, suddenly heard someone said to her: "I can call you in it? "That sounds so familiar and strange, thinking Tong suddenly turned and beat a cold war. Rain Ze! Rain Ze stand in front of her. But seems to completely change a person, a lot of serum leptin, hair was not the original portion of the sharp and stubborn, soft paste on the forehead.
"Five years ago, I left you alone sth I am sorry! After five years, I give you back a complete own sth I am sorry! "Rain Ze intermittent said in tears. "I do not pray for your forgiveness, only hoping to give me another chance. "With that, rain Ze roll up your sleeves, SI-Tong to see is a prosthesis!
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论