2010年9月10日星期五

Goodbye, I Love You

That summer, I pestered dad, so he took me to his construction site, to see how he exploited the working class, and I want to know how hard working people in the end, he just would not agree, there is only slight smile.
AI micro, Dad's secretary advised me swim, she said, I graduated from college soon, and science is social science, can be big now, but there is no real social contact, let me go find out, my future development would be beneficial.
My dad looked at Jue Qizui finally nodded. I was overjoyed, he gave me a LV bag given to Avril, as a reward, she said on that, I like all ancient ladylike, has never been Xiulou next step up is to follow the father in all high-grade Hotel mixed food and drink from the real social for me, is the school and family, most extend to high-end hotel restaurant.
Mercedes-Benz car stopped, I opened the door, a loud blowing sound, sight of the edge of the site, full of steel machinery, excavators, mixers, towering cranes, forklifts bustling back and forth, there My name is not on a lot of names to the big guy, blending the sounds of hot show of hurrying, I suddenly excited together.
Meet us is on-site manager with a group of people, they nod with both hands, smiling welcome to our temporary office, hospitality fortunate as to meet the emperor's temporary, I do not ignore them, carrying a father, with the micro-Ai to a helmet, slipped away quietly up the site.
Really big ah, Dad was only told me that he has several sites, did not think that a minimum of respect so much, I can not help but secretly admire in the heart came from the father, too capable of.
In a just finished the foundation of the building, I stopped and watched the cement workers Stir dumping ground, the July sun shines on them, fine to the waist, trousers covered with plaster, sweat like a river Like, from the dark dark skin, flow down, I could not help but think of ancient slaves under the master's club, is so desperate about it.
Food for thought, I totally did not notice a bar, Yau is coming from the right, just heard the sound of sharp Po Kong, was a shadow of my throwing himself to the ground, I hear the scream, the boys from me mouth spread, I completely stay away, lying on the ground, thick pure smell of sweat odor from, is that boy, and he in my top, motionless.
The workers who came to be around him away from me, I learned to climb up, happened, AI micro look came over, she told the workers that with the boy taken to the hospital, I did not see him unconscious face.
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论