2010年9月10日星期五

Goodbye my love of cheap

Goodbye my love of cheapWedding, looking at her face and happy smile, my heart hurts, do not know why I would appear here, apparently broke up both years, why still hurts, do not know, I thought my heart ache for two years , will not hurt, but to see her, or hurt. 20 years older than she saw the man to help her put on the ring, I lightly out of the church.

Walking along the street and saw one on one of the couple in the slapstick, and I smiled, today Valentine's Day flowers and florist many, many, I am reminded of her first meeting is on Valentine's Day, the figure slowly disappear in the crowd.

Back to the apartment, looking at the house of 60 square meters, self-deprecating laugh, that day you came with your ex-husband Road, which had, broke up with me, I ask you why, you are calm you say you have no money, I think watch the man, he wore one, even if I could not afford a lifetime of struggle. From that day on, every day I go all out to make money, What can be really hard work regardless of paying the money so much.

But you call me when my heart stopped and you on the phone told me that you married again, and asked me to not look at your wedding, I closed the phone, tears fell down unknowingly.

Open the refrigerator, I took the beer, Mengguan with himself, thought to be drunk and his heart will not hurt, but the more uncomfortable the more heart filling, filling the bottles, I finally drunk, I would like as a child lying sofa.

The next day, I am resigned to the company, bought the house, though much money, but enough, I want to go back home, the years that I have gone up, take a look at the back, and sitting on the train look at this slowly smaller cities, said goodbye to my love of cheap.

LED Light

没有评论:

发表评论